Who we are : -
Odisha education forum (OEF) is Network of 85 NGOs Odisha.
We have the â€œmottoâ€ to spread Education, Particular Strengthen primary. Secondary & vocational education at Unserved & Underserved areas as well as communities.
Who are Partners ?
OEF has 85 members Organization at present and more Organization/ NGOs are expressed their interest to be associated with us and extend their co-operation/ Involvement for achievement of our mission.
Aims & Objectives : -
Establishing and strengthening a state level education network for educational development by promoting innovative and qualitative methods.
- Promoting NGO intervention in the filed of Education, Health and Social development.
- Planning and implementing innovative ideas and programs for quality education.
- Re-building, Re-structuring and Re-defining the prevailing education system.
- Rectifying the socio-economic imbalance and quality accessibility in education.
- Addressing the defects and issues in education-environment, curriculum, method input program, performance and outcomes.
- Mobilizing funds, resources, inputs and other necessaries for realizing quality education.
- Raising community involvement through awareness generation, capacity building and socio-psychological empowerment.
- Re-structuring the educational efforts and activities of the schools in a right manner.
- Inculcating Environment. Cultural, moral. Ethical and spiritual values in present day education.
- To carryout primary education compulsory and available physically free to all.
- To encourage the development of different forms of secondary educationsâ€™, including general and vocational education, makes them available and accessible to every child and take appropriate measures such as the introduction of free education and offering financial assistant in case of need.
- To make educational and vocational information and guidance available and accessible to all children.
- To make measures to encourage regular attendance at schools and the education of dropout rates.
- To promote â€œLiteracy As a Movement of People.â€
- To eradicate functional illiteracy.
- To enhance social awareness through literacy and education.
- To conduct courses, classes, and workshops and other related activities to further the cause of literacy.
- To develop, publish, print or distribute books, journals periodicals and literature.
- To produce and distribute audio/video cassettes or films to promote literacy and education.
- To provide relief in case or kind those affected by riots, floods, fire, epidemics, droughts, and other calamities.
- To sensitization School students towards welfare of order persons.
- To promote, sponsor and support similar literacy, educational, social and charitable organization with the same or similar purposes.
- To promote support, and provide for rural development projects across Indian wherein literacy has been an integrated as component.
- To provide help first aid to accidental people as any kind such as road accident train accident or other kind.
- To develop of Computer Cyber Park for rural village at all over Indian and give full support to student of rural area.
- To provide consultancy and other add to any person who is troubled by criminal or it seems that person is innocent and wrongly convicted in courts.
- To provide agriculture based technology to farmer for cultivation and give economical support for any kind to improve the former economic, social and moral conditions.
- To provide scientific Research for Agriculture.
- To provide consultancy for self reliant, guidance for health and hygiene. Healthy environment as well as Social justice.
- To conduct survey and research programmes for the student.
- To work for all round development of disability students.
- To work for the environmental education for school students.
- To work for development of student health profile.
- To work for development hygiene of student.
- To set up a supervisory body of bodies responsible for monitoring the measures taken and progress achieved and for establishing or developing the teaching of regional or minority language and for drawing up periodic reports of their findings, which will be made public.
- Provide free and compulsory basic education.
- To encourage to development of secondary education in its different forms and to progressive make it free and accessible to all.
- To make the higher education accessible to all on the basis of capacity and ability by every appropriate means.
- To take measures to encourages regular attendance at schools and the education of dropout rates; To
- To take special measures in respect of family, gifted and disadvantaged children to ensure equal access to education for all sections of the community.
- To eliminate all stereotypes in textbooks, syllabuses and the media, that perpetuate such discrimination.
- To eliminate all forms of discrimination against women and guarantee equal opportunity and access in the sphere of education and training.
Governing Principles: -
Odisha Education Forum is a network organization which stands on four basic principles.
- Impact orientation
Good Governance : -
Odisha Education Forum is having a Governing Board comprising Office bearers from member organizations as well as academicians and consultants drawn from diverse professional fields.
Currently Odisha Education Forum has started liasioning and net working process with Corporate, foundations and other Donors to achieve its mission objective.
Registered Office of the forum is at Niladri Vihar, Sector-2, Plot No. 320, Shailashree Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha - 751021 and Head Office of Forum is at
A-34, Ruchika Market, In front of RBI Staff Colony